Monday 3 September 2012

Birds & bags the movie


The summer holidays are over. Vince went to school this morning in huge new shoes and I'm here compiling the summer into a blog.    This is what I did.
Firstly I made a stop animation film on my phone - poor quality and very bad sound editing because I haven't worked out how to do it properly yet. One day I will make a better version.



Secondly I went on holiday to Pembrokeshire where the wind and rain destroyed our tent and whatever love of camping I had, and Devon where the sun shone a bit.

Bude

Holiday inspiration included, some pebbles and the Castle gates at Haverford West.

Castle gates at Haverford West & pebbles at Beer




Thirdly I designed some new and exciting patterns which I will be making into bags, cards and prints in time for christmas so watch this space!


ATV

Diamond eggs
ATV2
Dropples
Protons & Cells



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please do leave your comments and tell me what you think - about anything!